The candidate is not required to have CISV previous experience. The fundraising chair should be highly organized, have effective communication skills, be a good listener and be able to work with different types of people. The person should have experience with Microsoft package (excel, word, PowerPoint), Google drive.
The workload of this position is moderate. The term for this position is 3 years.
Role and responsibilities:
- Attend the board and fundraising committee meetings.
- Organize and pursue fundraising possibilities and discuss them with the chapter’s board
- Prepare and present fundraising activities budgets.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers to organize and complete fundraising activities.
- Obtain needed document and information to carry on fundraising events and initiatives.
- Work closely with the board treasurer to analyze costs and funds collected.
- Work with secretary and communication chair to promote events.
- Consult with other non-profits regularly to share information and learn of ideas or grants they may be pursuing.
- Keep record of the activities and material used.
- Keep record of fundraising agencies.