This position does not require previous CISV experience, but the person will need to have computer experience and have effective communication skills.
The workload for this position is light to moderate.
Tasks assigned to this position includes:
- This person will need to know and follow the CISV guidelines and requirement.
- Organize and attend committee meetings.
- Coordinate and guide Newsletter Coordinator, Flyer Master and Webmaster
- Discuss and develop the communication material.
- Contact media channel (TV, radio, newspaper) and identify opportunity to promote CISV.
- Collect photos of chapter events.
- Keep record of the material sent out.
- Prepare material to present CISV to local community events.
- Be aware of articles published about CISV by local community groups.
- Maintain a binder or electronic file containing notes, suggestions for improvements, copies of flyers, letters, etc. to pass on to the individual who succeeds you as public relations chair.