Previously CISV experience it is not required, but it is highly recommended to ease the work and tasks performed in this position. This person needs to be very organized, able to handle different tasks at the same time, respond in timely manner to the boards and member’s needs. The person should have experience with Microsoft package (excel, word, PowerPoint), Google drive, Google form, as well as WhatsApp and social media platform.
This position requires moderate workload.
Tasks assigned to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain chapter member database, update e-mail and chats participants and contacts.
- Prepare and send out thank you notes.
- Coordinate with Communication committee the information and material to be sent out.
- Coordinate with Webmaster the information and material to post on the chapter website.
- Support the organization and registration to chapter’s activities and programs.