The candidate is not required to have CISV previous experience, but it is highly recommended to ease the work and tasks performed on this position. The candidate needs to be very organized, able to handle different tasks at the same time, respond in timely manner to CISV USA, the board’s and member’s needs. The person should have experience with Microsoft package (excel, word, PowerPoint), Google drive, Google form, as well as WhatsApp and social media platform.
Role and responsibilities:
- Schedule, attend all Chapter Board meetings, prepare meeting agenda, any additional material needed, and produce meeting minutes.
- Maintain board members contact information and them to chapter’s members as needed.
- Maintain chapter member database, update e-mail and chats participants and contacts.
- Send out communication to CISV USA, the board or from the board to all members.
- Prepare and send out thank you notes.
- Keep record of member’s participation to the different chapter activities and initiatives.
- Collect payments and receipts, turn them in to the treasurer for tracking.
- Coordinate with Communication committee the information and material to be sent out.
- Coordinate with Webmaster the information and material to post on the chapter’s website.
- Support the organization and registration to chapter’s activities and programs.
- Work as support for the different board members.